Best Experience shared by a Person after joining as a Clerk in PSU

Hello Guys...
The post is to share my experience as bank clerk in PSU bank specially to those who has selected as clerk but not as bank PO. Congrats to all who are selected as Bank PO as well as Clerk in IBPS CWE IV. 
I joined as clerk through IBPS CWE  Clerk II in one of the  Public Sector Bank (Indian Bank) in June 2013. After training I got allotted in zonal office, for 3 months I was doing inward outward of letters, but then my engineering degree works my zonal manager posted in electronic data processing for server network implementation CTS 2010 implantation bio-metric implementation etc.major task of migration of server 2003 to server 2012 and many more.
In these task I nearally visited 30 branches in our zone and always helping hand for IT related problems for all problems.I got nice recommendation from everyone. My manager all ways suggested me to do JAIIB, Caiib diploma as soon as possible and get promoted as officer. But I was dreaming to be officer in topmost bank so never given JAIIB in my 19 months tenure. Given interview in PO III as well as PO IV but could not make to the final selection.
But at the same time my friends who joined as clerk with me concentrated on JAIIB & CAIIB cleared it and got promoted within 15 months from joining .
So what benefit they got ..
1. They became confirm employees as officer from first day of promotion ( No need to serve Probation period of 2 years as PO)
2. Got 4 increments ( 1 for JAIIB 2 for caiib n one for yearly increment )
Got all officer cadre benefits from first Day of promotion . 
3. Almost all retain in home state for posting.
Note: Only thing is that you have to prepare for promotion test as well.
In most of the PSU there's is fast track channel to became officer after clearing CAIIB or JAIIB ( if you are post graduate ). Work quality wise and salary wise officer in any organisation is better .
Now I joined as RBI assistant.
So do not loose hopes who do not get the selection in PO..
All the best to everyone ...
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment


  Useful links for Bankers
   * Latest DA Updates
   * How to recover Bad loans/NPA Acs
   * Latest 12th BPS Updates
   * Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
   * Tips while taking charge as Manager
   * Software used by Banks in India
   * Finacle Menus, Shortcuts & Commands
   * Balance Inquiry Number of all Banks
   * PSU & Private Banks Quarterly result
   * Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *